Job Opportunities Available
If interested, send your resume to email@example.com
1. STAFF ACCOUNTANT
We are seeking candidates that have an accounting degree, and a minimum of 2 years of public accounting experience. Experience in the Affordable Housing Industry including HUD, Non-Profit and Partnership Tax experience is preferable. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are career oriented, wish to develop their skills and are looking for a position with tremendous growth opportunities in a great work environment. The firm, offers a competitive salary and benefits package and allows for a true balance between work and your personal life (quality of life).
2. FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER
We are seeking a Full Charge Bookkeeper who will provide bookkeeping and accounting services to various clients. We are looking for a team-oriented professional who is a motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a deadline driven environment and handle multiple projects/tasks with great attention to detail. This position requires you to visit client sites as needed. The candidate must have an accounting degree, and a minimum of 2 years of public accounting experience. This is a great opportunity for applicants who are career oriented and wish to develop their skills. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and allows for a true balance between work and your personal life (quality of life).
- Knowledge and experience with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters Software a plus but not required
- Prepare bank reconciliations, general ledger & periodic financial statements
- Prepare and maintain payroll, tax deposits & quarter/annual filings
- Prepare sales and other local tax filings
- Prepare Forms 1099 & 1096
- Assist with special projects, depending on needs of the Partners
- Tax return preparation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills and professional presence required